shoutout to the best onion article of all time
my favourite thing ever
It’s moving right? It’s not just me?
Fucked me up
follow this beautiful girl
Dont be a hater, Dear. on We Heart It.
She will always be my favourite Disney fairy.
The greatest damn tweet ever tweeted.
Benedict reads a mean tweet (x)
Meeting Characters can make your day and you can personalize your meeting with a character.
Characters are always ready to pose for photos and sign autographs. Try asking them a few things and you could get a really great and memorable experience.
Here are some ideas of what to say or ask the princesses:
- Bring along a dinglehopper, see how she reacts.
- Ask about how is Eric doing?
- Talk about all the human treasures she has found.
- If you meet her in mermaid form, ask her if she misses her human legs.
- Ask about Sebastian, Flounder or Scuttle.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: For a cute picture, ask her to make a fishy face
- Ask about her favorite color, see if she would rather be wearing a pink or blue dress. This is even better if you are wearing something pink or blue!
- Ask what it was like to be asleep for so long.
- Ask if she likes to takes naps
- Ask about Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, and what they are up to
- Ask her about Prince Philip
PHOTO POSE IDEA: For a cute picture, ask her to do a sleeping pose!
- Try asking her what she thinks of either Gaston or the Beast!
- Ask what types of books she likes to read. It would be fun if you brought your favorite book and held it in the picture!
- Ask about her dad and/or his inventions.
- Ask which dress she likes better: her gold one or her blue one.
- Talk about Lumiere, Cogsworth, Chip, or Mrs. Potts.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: It’s fun to do a princess type pose for your picture.
- Ask to see her shoes! After all, she wouldn’t be here without them, right?
- Talk to her about her castle.
- Ask about her pumpkin carriage.
- Ask if she has tips on how to find your own fairy godmother.
- Ask if she is happy to be a princess and not living with Lady Tremaine and her step sisters anymore.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: A fun picture would be of everyone showing off their shoes.
- Ask if she likes flying on the magic carpet. You could even talk about how this compares to the flight you took to get to Disney.
- Ask what how Aladdin is or what he is doing today.
- Ask what it is like to have a pet tiger.
- Ask what her friend The Genie been up to.
- Ask if Jafar is still locked in the Genie lamp.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: Try having everyone cross there arms like Jasmine likes to do.
- Ask about her brothers and what trouble they are off causing.
- Ask what it is like to live in Scotland.
- Talk about her wild red hair.
- Ask if it was strange to see her mom as a bear.
- Ask for some archery lessons.
PHOTO POSE IDEA: For a fun picture, ask to do an archery pose.
- Ask her about Mushu.
- Ask about her time in the military.
- Ask what it was like to meet the Emperor.
- Ask her what she really thinks about the Matchmaker!
PHOTO POSE IDEA: For a fun picture, ask for a warrior pose.
- Ask her to show you how to say hello in Powhatan.
- Ask about Meeko and Flit.
- Talk about her arm band. This works really well if you have a visible tattoo.
- Talk to her about her hair. Ask how it doesn’t get tangle
- Tell her that you’ll never look at a frying pan the same way again.
- Ask her where Flynn is.
- Ask about Pascal and Maximus.
- Talk about the lanterns.
- Ask her what is was like when she discovered she was the long lost princess.
- Ask her about her drawing or painting.
Meeting Snow White
- See if she has a favorite dwarf!
- Ask if she knows where the dwarves are and how are they doing.
- Ask what she thinks of apples.
- Ask her about wishing wells.
- Ask where her prince charming is.
- Talk about true love’s kiss.
- Ask her who is minding her restaurant.
- Ask her what her favorite thing is to cook.
- Ask what she misses from being a frog.
- Ask her about Naveen and Louie.
- Ask what it is like living New Orleans.
- Talk to her about Jazz music and Mardi Gras.
That Ariel pic is priceless <3 <3